Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Only 2 months (or 8 weeks depending on how you look at it) left before our baby (girl) comes. We're finally moving in to our new house this week. Every time we visit and move stuff, Westley runs around the house playing with the toys he hasn't seen for weeks (as they've been packed). Then as we're pulling out of the drive way, he now says "Bye House" unprovoked. Now, me being very hormonal - the first time he said this I got all teary eyed! I JUST WANT TO BE DONE MOVING. Soon though, I must be patient. This is not easy for me, between my raging hormones and need to get everything ready for baby and my need to be in control...it hasn't been pretty! Jon has been working his tail off building decks, moving boxes and furniture - without YOUR help we'd be totally lost. THANKS SO MUCH. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home