Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We are basically in. We have all our stuff in and have been pretty much been living at the house for about a week. They put our septic tank in yesterday and hopefully they'll have it hooked up today. Luckily Jon's parents live literally right next door so I have been sleeping over there because of the whole pregnant and wake up in the middle of the night to pee issue.

Westley has done really well with the change. We did move him to a toddler bed at the same time as the big move; he's played the get up - go to bed, get up - go to bed game a couple of times, but over all has done really well. He loves the house, and so do we!! So much more room! I'll get pictures soon!

Much love...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Glad to hear you guys are just about in, can't wait to see pictures. I guess now you're ready to have a baby.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home