Thursday, February 01, 2007

Things are great so far at the Purdy's House. Westley has started to bond with Akira, it's so cute. The other morning I had Kira on the bed while I was getting dressed. Westley jumped on to the bed and was mumbling something. I looked over and realized he was saying "sissy mess, clean up" and he was wiping her mouth with her burp cloth. It was too cute. When she's in her car-seat carrier Westley will rock her. He always wants to hold her too. A couple days ago I was baby talking to Kira and Westley came up and started to do it too...she started smiling so big to him. I can't wait for her to be older and able interact with him more.


Westley has started swim lessons at the pool. He loves it. We've started to go on Monday nights as a family and swim (it's dollar night). He has started practicing during bath time as well...that's not so fun. haha



We went sledding, or I should say, Jon and Westley went sledding the other night. We all walked to the back field and they sledded a couple times down the hill out there. It didn't work so well because the dogs kept running in the path. But they both had a great time anyway!




Lastly, Kira got her ears pierced a week ago. She's so adorable!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Your kids are adorable, Anora!

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home